- All under 18-year-olds must be accompanied by an adult. We may ask for a photo ID such as a current driving licence or passport. Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are running late, please call us on 0151 9490798 as soon as possible and please be aware that this may shorten the amount of time available for your photoshoot or viewing.
- Booking payment
- Our photoshoot booking fees do not include products unless specifically stated for a special promotion. Once you have booked your photoshoot, you will be required to either pay the full amount upfront or a deposit if you have a photoshoot gift voucher. This payment is required within 2 working days of booking or earlier if your shoot is within the two days. Failure to pay at this time will result in the booking being cancelled with no notice. If you have bought or been given a photoshoot gift voucher, you will be required to make a booking deposit of £50. Failure to turn up to the photoshoot or viewing appointment will result in you forfeiting the deposit. You will be required to pay another deposit to rebook. If you have paid for the shoot in full and fail to turn up to the photoshoot or viewing appointment, you will be required to pay a deposit of £25 when you re-book. Consideration will be taken for unavoidable circumstances e.g. death of a family member, car accident, sickness etc. Amending appointments If you need to change your appointment please contact us immediately giving at least 48 hours notice where possible.
- At your photoshoot, We aim to make you feel very comfortable at your photoshoot. We will get you to pose using techniques that will help get the best shot. If at any time you are unhappy or uncomfortable with any of the poses, please let us know and you can choose how you wish to pose. If you are having a location shoot, please be aware that arrangements may have to be changed at the last minute due to weather conditions. Should this happen we will either move to another agreed location on that day or rebook for another time. While every care is taken at every stage of the photographic process, Baby Lounge Photography shall not be liable to the client for any failure, in whole or in part, to fulfil their obligations of a booking, where the failure arises as a result of an event or circumstances beyond our control, which includes, but is not limited to; equipment failure, inclement weather, illness or injury. Viewing and ordering your photos Please also see “Amending appointments”. We aim to have your photos available to view within 14days of having your photoshoot. You will be shown a selection of photographs with some examples of how we can apply effects ie black and white and or a plan of how they can be displayed in one or more of our frames. We reserve the right to perform editing such as softening skin tone, editing out items not desirable in the photo, or changing the size and shape of the photo. Should you require extra editing of your photos, you may be subject to an additional charge which you will be advised of at the time. Choosing the photos and products should be completed at your viewing. Full payment will also be required. Depending on time restraints you may be able to proof the layout of your frames at that time, or you will be given the opportunity to proof them on a separate date. Because the supply of the photographs has been made to your personal specification, (i.e. image number, print size, frame style, etc), you do not have the right to a cooling-off period. By placing an order with Baby Lounge Photography, you are committing to buy the ordered products. Should you not arrange to view your photos within 1 month of having your photoshoot you may incur an admin fee of £10 for us to retrieve them from our archive. If you do not view your photos within 3 months of your photoshoot, we will take this as an indication that you don’t want them and we may delete them from our files. You will not be entitled to a refund for your photoshoot.
- Receiving your products We aim to have your products ready within four weeks of your order being placed. You will be required to check your photos and products on the collection. Any problems should be brought to our notice at that time so that we can rectify them. Should you discover any problems at a later date, please inform us as soon as possible. Ownership of photographs All photos taken by Baby lounge photography and as such reproduction of photographs by scanning, photographing or other methods of copying are illegal. If you purchase a high-resolution digital image from us, then we will grant you re-production rights for your own use (this will have separate terms agreed at the time). We may wish to use some or all of your photos for promotional material within the studio, on our leaflets, website or Facebook Page. If this is the case, we will ask you for written permission. All photos purchased by yourself will be kept on our files indefinitely so should you need another copy, we can retrieve it for you (we will not be held responsible for the loss of any of these images). All other photos are subject to be removed from our files 3 months after being taken. Prices and other charges We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. The product price list available to you at your viewing/ordering session will be the one that was current at the time of your booking. If you postpone your photo shoot appointment, then the price list that is available at the time of postponing will be the one available at your viewing/ordering session.
- Data Protection Your personal information will only be used to contact you regarding your enquiry or booking. We may occasionally send you updates. Please let us know if you’d rather not receive these communications. No information will be passed to third parties for marketing purposes. While we make every effort to ensure that both our online and offline systems are secure, we will not be held responsible for any unlawful activity that bypasses this process.
- By booking a photoshoot with Baby lounge Photography, you agree to these terms and conditions